To activate Nav2Go on a PC, follow these steps:
1. Install the software and run it on your PC.
2. A pop-up dialogue box (refer to ❶)
will appear, where you can enter your unused 16-digit Serial Number. Please note that each Serial Number can only be activated once. If you try to activate a Serial Number that has already been used, a new one will be provided here.
3. Once you have entered a valid Serial Number, a dialogue box resembling ❷ will appear, displaying an Installation
Number that is unique to the PC you are currently using. Please enter this 8-digit number in the Activation Dialog (here in the Browser) section provided above.
4. In most cases, you will now see your 9-digit Unlock Key presented in the Browser Window. Copy this key and type it in the dialog box (sorry, paste will not work) ❸ .
5. Congratulations, Nav2Go is now activated!
If you have used an old Serial Number, you will see a new one instead. In that case, enter 000-000-000 as the unlock key.
This will allow you to enter the new Serial Number you just received. Then, go back to step 2 and continue until you have successfully activated Nav2Go.